Internship DevOps engineer
* WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES ALREADY RESIDING IN THE NETHERLANDS *
Startdate: in 2023, upon agreement
Duration: 6 months
Crystalloids is excited to be seeking a DevOps engineer candidate to join our team, starting March 2023. This paid placement is suited to students who wish to complete a DevOps Engineer Internship.
As a DevOps Engineer intern, you’ll have the opportunity to use real-world customer data. You’ll experience how to manage, monitor and report on incidents & problems on production environments and you will gain knowledge on Cloud Solutions, specifically Google Cloud.
You’ll work within a collaborative and supportive environment to grow your personal and problem solving skills and help deliver solutions used by hundreds of thousands of people.
What will you do as an intern DevOps Engineer?
- Manage, monitor and report on incidents and problems on production environments
- Manage small projects (analyse, design, build, transform).
- Perform upgrades, patches and installation of software.
- Develop solutions based on Google Cloud Platform.
- Develop new monitoring and reporting.
- Quality control of delivered environments and testing.
- Knowledge and skills
Skills and Experience
We are looking for candidates who have:
Programming languages and environments:
- Result driven attitude
- Analytical mindset
- Accurate way of working
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
- Working English language skills are a must
- Scripting Bash/UnixTechnical Skills
- Unit testing
- Cloud IT infrastructures, preferable Google Cloud Platform
- Reporting environments
- Minimum third year of university degree
- English or Dutch spoken
What we offer
- An international environment with experienced DevOps engineers, developers and data scientists who will assist you on every necessary point.
- Software testing techniques and practices based on Agile software development methodology
- Gain more insights in and familiarity with cloud computing
- Experience in building on the Google Cloud Platform and with Google’s core infrastructure.
- Working in an agile team, according to scrum methodology
- Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
Crystalloids is a Google Cloud Premier partner.
We believe that the foundation for a successful solution is based on three dimensions: the people, the processes and the technology. At Crystalloids we always take these three dimensions into account when we build solutions for our customers.
Perfect candidate? Apply below or email us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to start this journey together!