AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Crystalloids, your award-winning Big Data, Analytics and Machine Learning service provider
Transforming your customers into fans, that is our mission! For this mission we rely more and more on AWS. AWS enables your organisation to become a customer-centric, data-driven, predictive enterprise. For this, we migrate all your customer data and systems to AWS, integrate every customer touchpoint in real-time and create a truly 360° customer view of all your prospects and customers. We implement Marketing & Sales and eCommerce solutions on top of it. These solutions rely on Big Data, Analytics and Machine Learning using our DataOps methodology.
At the end of 2017 Crystalloids won the AWS Partner Network Star award for Big Data in the region Europe, Middle East and Africa, based on the solution we crystallised for one of our clients. Their Marketing, Sales and eCommerce departments focus on omni-channel integration, conversational experience, personalisation, mobile and a 360° customer view. This solution runs fully on AWS using services like Amazon Redshift, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Athena, Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3 and AWS Glue.
Crystalloids offers you Big Data and Analytics AWS consulting services that are designed to work together.
We built our AWS consulting practice for clients who have limited Cloud expertise or resources. We offer you state of the art, Big Data and Analytics solutions built on AWS, using our DataOps methodology for fast and continuous delivery of new data, predictive insights and intelligence. DataOps is key to every Crystalloids engagement and is required to take advantage of the dynamic nature of Cloud, enabling collaboration in- and outside Marketing & Sales and eCommerce departments and getting the right skills onboard.
We are experienced in implementing AWS services such as:
- Building a data lake that stores raw data from multiple data sources using Amazon S3 for secure and reliable storage,
- Implementing data ingestion and data processing pipelines using AWS Glue, Amazon Kinesis and Amazon EMR (Elastic MapReduce),
- Analysing huge amounts of data and building predictive models using Amazon Athena, Amazon Sagemaker, Amazon Elasticsearch with Kibana and Jupyter notebooks on Amazon EMR,
- Building a corporate Marketing, Sales and eCommerce Database on Amazon Redshift which is used for Marketing Automation like campaign management and Business Intelligence like reports,
- Delivering interactive and dynamic visualisations using Amazon Quicksight,
- Building API’s with Amazon API Gateway, AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB to provide secure, reliable and scalable data services for on-premise or external systems.
For more information please contact us.